Around here: Winter days.



I couldn't believe my eyes when I got out from work at five the other day and noticed that it was still light outside. The days are getting longer so fast now! Soon we will be able to go for walks after work while it's still light outside.

With that said, winter is still going strong around here. Lots of snow this week. I took the first photo on Tuesday afternoon. It was snowing so hard that I could hardly see anything at all from my office window and you might remember how good the view usually is from up there. I don't mind the snow though, it makes the world brighter and can stay until the first spring flowers appear if you ask me. Overall this winter has been so pretty and unlike many people around here I am grateful for it. I can't imagine life without season changes.

No comments