Around here: This was Wednesday.



This morning I took the time to actually notice all the new flowers that adorn the road I walk to work. The poppies (top right photo) are about to bloom and I can't wait! They were soo beautiful last year.

Work is pretty slow right now, but tonight was all the busier when I decided to squeeze in most of the weekly chores (cleaning, laundry, cooking) into one evening. I feel pretty accomplished right about now.

Unfortunately we found out today that the house we were going to look at next week has been sold already. I am nowhere near as disappointed as when that seemingly perfect house was sold in late April, but it sucks considering that there isn't a single house on the market right now that we are interested in. Just have to keep looking I guess.

No comments