Around here: Travel plans.



With the summer months just around the corner, I'm starting to really look forward to my summer vacation. Just like last year and the year before that I'll be on vacation for three weeks in late July/early August. If you've been around for a while you know that I always try to squeeze in as much travelling as possible during my summer vacation.

On the 10th of August Per and I will be going on a trip to Norrland, i.e. northern Sweden. It's an organized bus tour, but we'll also spend one day travelling on the Inland train line (as pictured above). It's been a dream of mine for very long to visit the northern parts of my country, and I think this trip will be a good start. We considered driving there ourselves but it'd be a huge undertaking given how far away it is. This way we can just sit back and relax.

We're also looking into going on a beach vacation for a week before the trip to Norrland. We've considered France and Croatia but now we're starting to lean more towards someplace in Greece. Not sure where though, so if you have any suggestions I'd love it if you would share them :)

No comments