Around here: Mini-golfing!

On Saturday it looked like Sunday's weather was going to be much better, so you can imagine our disappointment when we woke up to yet another grey day. Fortunately we had plans for the day - Per's parents had invited us to go with them on a little road trip to Öland. It was still overcast when they picked us up and when we drove across the bridge to Öland it was so foggy that we couldn't even catch the smallest glimpse of the otherwise lovely view. It did clear up during our drive north though and when we reached the restaurant where we were going to have lunch it was both warm and somewhat sunny. I had smoked fish for lunch which I just love and then we headed south again and stopped by a cute cafe on the way home.

When we came back to Kalmar it was still quite early and the weather was nice so Per suggested we go mini golfing like we've been wanting to for a while. The last time I went mini golfing must have been in like, the year 2000? I doubt I was very good at it back then either. Guess who won? :P





Actually, we were both pretty terrible at it, but I was embarassingly bad. We had a lot of fun though and I can't wait to do it again! And after all, I did come in second ;)

No comments