Life lately: November 2013.



Watching | Good films such as Mig äger ingen, The Way Way Back and The Internship, the Swedish music show Så mycket bättre and the documentary shows Döden, döden, döden and Alla är vi fotografer.

Listening | Christmas music! Especially A Very She and Him Christmas.

Consuming | Less sweets than before - yay.

Reading | Rereading A Million Miles in a Thousand Years by Donald Miller, trying to figure out if I think it's all it's cracked up to be or not.

Visiting | My family almost every weekend.

Enjoying | Watching beautiful sunsets from my office window, the opportunities I get to spend time outside in daylight, the fact that my 2012 photobook is done, my growing excitement about everything that December will bring.

Making | Plans and lists like I do every year around this time in an effort to feel less overwhelmed by the holiday preparations and all the loose ends that must be taken care of before the end of the year...

Looking forward to | Bringing out the Christmas decorations, decorating the tree, going to Copenhagen tomorrow.

No comments