Around here: Boxing Day.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas! I sure did :) A big photo update is coming as soon as I can find the time. We came back home tonight and I have to work tomorrow and then it's the weekend which I am sure will be another busy one, and then it's almost New Years!

I wish I had tomorrow off like I had intended to because there's so much I want to do. Whenever I get home after having been away for a few days I get this urge to clean everything, even though my home is tidy, objectively speaking. It's especially bad if I am bringing back new things that I have to make room for, like today. Of course I am grateful for my Christmas gifts, but I want to make room for them and then I move other things to places that already hold different things and all of a sudden I've turned everything upside down. Usually I get overwhelmed at that point and put everything back where it was and just squeeze in the new things with the old things the best I can. I am the opposite of a hoarder, but our storage space is terribly limited and this autistic tendency of mine to want to sort everything by type/colour/size/field of application is both a curse and a blessing.

Anyway, I'd better end this because I have a day to waste in an office chair tomorrow. Thank goodness it's a Friday.

No comments