Around here: Inbetween the shades of grey...

The weather continues to suck but on the brightside, this was yesterday's sunset:



At this point I've seen quite a few sunsets from my office window, but these colours were new to me. Incidentally, this was the first photo I posted on Instagram this year. Not the first one I've taken with my phone in 2014 (I have yet to dust off the New Years confetti off the DSLR camera, on the other hand), but I realized yesterday I'd forgot to upload the previous ones on Instagram. Oops. In other news, we might get some snow this weekend and I can't wait. Please keep your fingers crossed.

Just as I expected this week has been a drag (probably even more so than I expected, actually), but tomorrow is finally Friday and I couldn't be more grateful for that fact ♥

No comments