Life lately: May 2014.


Watching | The final episodes of Mad Men - can't believe I'll have to wait a whole year to see the rest, I feel like it only just started. Also we started watching season 3 of Call the Midwife and I really love it so far. As for films we watched Saving Mr Banks, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty and
Philomena this month, all of which I enjoyed.

Listening to | Lots of random songs that don't go together on Spotify.

Consuming | Icecream every day when it's sunny. This really has to stop or I will end up regretting it haha. I am hoping that the novelty will wear off soon.

Reading | This Swedish book.

Visiting | My parents and Per's parents last weekend and his cousin a few weeks ago.

Enjoying | Summer, flowers everywhere, the scent of lilac, being able to go outside in just a sundress, the aforementioned icecream...

Making | Actually not a whole lot this month, but I did take plenty of photos as usual.

Looking forward to | Fanny's prom on Saturday and then her high school graduation next week. I can't believe it's almost here... When I graduated 10 years ago it felt like forever until 8-year-old Fanny would be graduating, and yet here we are.

No comments