Outings: Öhr.

June is ending so I'm bringing you some photos from another outing we went on several weeks ago, to the little town of Öhr and the garden centre there, which is actually more like a park or secret garden. And the cafe serves the best cheesecake I've had in a long time :) If I ever have a garden of my own I'll definitely be going back there to stock up on lovely flowers and berry shrubs and fruit trees.





The last weekend of June was not as nice weather-wise, with hardly any sunshine and quite a bit of rain. On Saturday we drove down to Ronneby and attended Nostalgia, the annual classic car exhibition. We weren't sure about going at first because of the weather but it didn't rain at all during the hours we were there. I enjoyed it more than last year, maybe because I've learned a little bit more about cars since then... Either way I will never turn down an opportunity to eat hot dogs, icecream, popcorn and sweets all in one day :P And I wore my wellies rather than my usual impractical footwear so all that mud and the puddles didn't bother me in the slightest. In the evening we cooked fish tacos and watched Mamma Mia! for the first time in forever. It's such a happy summery film. All in all, not a bad day if you ask me :)

No comments