Life lately: August 2014.



Watching | Most notably, we went to see Dawn of the Planet of the Apes at the cinema while on vacation. It's really not my kind of film, but I have to say I enjoyed it. It's really well-made and okay, I have been drawn in by the plot. Another film I enjoyed in August was Labor Day which I found surprisingly endearing.

Listening to | Zorba the Greek. There is something about Greek music :P

Consuming | Greek food of course :) And then after vacation I've tried to eat a bit healthier but I guess it's gone so-so.

Reading | I finished The Snow Child on the beach in Parga. Such a contrast to read about the harshest of winters in 30+ degree heat :) Then I moved on to The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman. I didn't really get the hype. I liked The Last Brother by Natacha Appanah better. Fascinating to read about a place I knew very little about.

Visiting | My family and P's family towards the end of the month. Cissi in Lund on the 17th, to prepare for her move to Poland.

Enjoying | In August I enjoyed Greece above all, obviously :) And being on vacation. Can't believe it's been over four weeks since it ended already.

Making | I put together a quick photobook with some photos from Parga because I got a "free offer" for one from the travel organizer we used. (It turned out to not be completely free and the quality isn't that great either, but it was what I expected. Definitely sticking to Blurb if I'm going to pay full price.) I might show you the book if I find the time to photograph it in daylight anytime soon.

Looking forward to | Going to Stockholm for our company-wide kick-off at the end of the month, and taking the opportunity to stay a little bit longer. Can't wait to hang out in the big city again. Also I'll be attending this photo class and hopefully meeting some cool people I admire :)

No comments