Around here: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.








I started preparing for Christmas and bought most of my gifts earlier than usual this year, but the actual day still managed to sneak up on me a bit... Can't believe Christmas is tomorrow! So much has happened in my life in the past week that Christmas had to take the back seat for a little while, but now things have fallen into place a bit more and the Christmas spirit is coming back to me. On top of everything else I got stomach flu the night between Sunday and Monday so I had to call in sick yesterday and today. I slept most of the day yesterday and fortunately I'm almost fully recovered today but they say you should wait 48 hours before you go out and meet people to make sure you're no longer contagious. I don't mind spending today at home finishing up the last preparations and packing though, not at all :) Of course I had to take some photos around the apartment before packing up the presents.

As soon as P gets home from work we'll drive over to my hometown where my whole family is waiting, I can't wait :)

1 comment