Project Life: March 2019.

March is in the books and getting up to date with this year's memory keeping feels within reach! I am also on top of my baby's first year book right now. For this reason I am actually considering starting a new memory keeping project, but we'll see if I dare to do something that bold while taking care of a soon-to-be eight-month-old ;)


First spread of the month. Journalling card from the Everyday Edition, calendar card from here and stamp from the Spring Vibes kit, both by Paislee Press. Journalling card on the right from the Moments Like These Edition which I fear has been discontinued by the Becky Higgins brand. I made Moments Like These my go-to-kit for this month because I recently remembered how amazing it is and realized I hadn't used it since 2016 (!). All I did was recolour the cards and suddenly they were just as new :)




A spread with a 6x12 insert about baby Cleo at five months. All cards are from Moments Like These (recoloured).


Documenting some everyday moments in March. More recoloured cards from Moments Like These.




Another spread with a 6x12 insert and recoloured cards from Moments Like These. The photos are from a beautiful lifestyle session I did with local photographer Marie Johansson.


Our traditional spring outing to the island of Öland, first time with Cleo. Cards are a mix of Spring Vibes and Moments Like These.






Three spreads about a trip to Malmö that Cleo and I went on at the end of the month. Products from the Say Yes To Kit by Paislee Press.


Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here. Digital page protectors by Valorie Wibbens.

3 comments

  1. Nice to see you're catching up and enjoying the mom life so much. Beautiful clean pages as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have many finished pages to share, hope I will find the time soon :)

    ReplyDelete