Photobook pages: February-April 2012.

This month I finally started working on my 2012 photobook! The reason why I've put it off for so long is that it felt like such a big undertaking and I wasn't sure I'd ever find the time to finish it. However, it's progressing quite well so far. I have been re-using many of the templates that I used last year which has helped speed up the process.

Here are some of the pages I've finished so far from February-April:



Spring this year is so late compared to last year! It looks like it could still be February. Hardly any flowers are in bloom yet. Meanwhile, look at those images from April of last year on the final spread above!

I'm already about to start on the month of May, but of course I always take far less photos in the late winter and early spring than later in the year, so I still have a looong way to go before the book will be done. 2011's book was almost 120 pages and I imagine this one will be just as long. I am so relieved that I've finally started working on it though!

No comments