Photobooks: 2013 album cover.



Last night I finished and ordered my 2013 photobook! I completed it several weeks faster than its 2012 counterpart even though it's about 70 pages longer. Making photobook pages has become a much quicker process than it used to be for me because I no longer spend as much time on each page and especially don't overthink the page design as much as before.

I shared the pages I made for January, February and March on here but then I fell behind and decided that it would be too overwhelming to share them all. However, you can preview the entire book here (but the page is very slow). Here's a close-up of the cover:



*Front cover template from Chelle's Creations. I used a template I downloaded years ago for the back cover. The blog I got it from sadly no longer exists.

No comments