Outings: Pataholm & Lövö.



The weather on Ascension Day last week was quite lovely which of course called for an outing. We decided to head north this time, mainly to Pataholm where I hadn't been in a couple of years. As it turned out we weren't the only ones headed that way - it was crowded with retired people for some event. Needless to say we didn't join, preferring to just walk around the cute little town instead. It's one of the most picturesque places I know and I would give my right arm to own a summer house there... After Pataholm we drove a bit further north and saw a sign for the Lövö nature reserve that we'd never heard of before so we decided to explore it. We went for a little hike there, and hardly met a soul the whole time, unless you count the sheep. Such a calm and peaceful place.

I felt quite alright the whole time we were outside but by the time we got back to town I was in a lot of pain and had to take a bunch of strong painkillers. By the evening I felt a bit better again so I went to work as usual the next day. Little did I know then that I'd be going through surgery a mere three days later...

No comments