Project Life: Paislee Press CT.

This month I am honored to be a guest at the Paislee Press Creative Team. If I had known back in January when I said that I would be available to participate in September that it would end up being one of the busiest months of the year for me, I would probably have picked a different month. However, it actually felt good to be "forced" to take a break from the process of moving and sit down and create some Project Life pages and I'm happy with how these turned out :)


I used the Joie de Vivre cards, papers and elements for this spread. It's the first of many documenting our trip to Croatia in July. I've been meaning to try this kit out for a while, and this seemed like the perfect occasion. The bright colours of the kit complement my photos of sunny days at the beach and by the pool really well :) Here's a closer look at the pages:





I also got the opportunity to use this month's new relase Back To School, which I used to document the end of summer vacation.

2 comments

  1. I love your work. Please advise what camera and templates you use. I would like to use the same templates but have not been able to find these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm so glad you like it :) I use these templates by Valorie Wibbens and take most of my photos with a Nikon D7100 (+ some with an iPhone 6).

      Delete