Project Life: Kiev 2018.

As I mentioned in my previous entry I went on a trip to the Ukraine in April 2018. This past week or so I used nap time to finally document the trip and today I'm sharing the completed pages!


The first of four (!) spreads documenting our first day in Kiev. I travelled with two of my sisters and my sister's girlfriend + of course my baby bump which was still barely visible back then. Spring was much further along in Kiev than back home so we were thrilled to see all these flowers and colours.

For this spread and the following three I used products from the Tourist kit by Sahin Designs. This kit was included in her end-of-year sale and I was about to buy it because I thought it would be perfect for documenting this trip. Something made me look in my Sahin Designs folder though, and lo and behold, turns out I had already bought it last spring.


Second spread documenting our first day. Just let me know if you have any questions about what we did or Kiev in general, this is not much of a travel blog anymore so I won't mention the details here unless anyone is curious :)


Spread three documenting day one.


Final spread documenting day one.


First of two spreads documenting our second day in Kiev. I used products from the Travelogue kit by Sahin Designs for this spread and the following two.


Second day part two.


The first spread documenting our third and final day.


The final spread, using products from the Jaunt kit, also by Sahin Designs. It's probably obvious from my pages that her products have been my favourite in recent years, along with Paislee Press of course. It's so convenient that they can both be found over at the Lilypad these days.


Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here. Digital page protectors by Valorie Wibbens.

No comments