Around here: Starting fresh.



At the end of last year I made the difficult decision to quit my job of six years, a job I really did love, which sadly had turned detrimental to my well-being, and into something I just couldn't stand behind anymore. The time had come to move on and Friday was my last day. The whole week was pretty stressful what with having to wrap everything up to be handed over, and tying up countless loose ends. Needless to say it was a great relief when I left the building for the final time on Friday evening. Coming home to find the beautiful flowers above that my kind co-workers had sent me made the day even better.

Today was my first day at my new job, and I am feeling really good about this change so far :)

4 comments

  1. Ibland måste man våga för att vinna något! Starkt jobbat du :D kram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spännande!! Hoppas det går bra på det nya jobbet vad det nu kan vara :) kram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Jo då det går bra, mycket nytt att lära sig men kul. Du kan se vad det är på Facebook :) Kram

      Delete