Life lately: January 2015.


(The last photos of this view that you will see.)

Watching | I watched seven new (to me) films in January, most notably Swedish film Micke & Veronica at the cinema, but none of them really stood out to me. I have enjoyed watching the first season of The Affair infinitely more and can't wait to see the rest of it.

Listening to | Different things, this is a recent favourite.

Consuming | Nothing special comes to mind, which is probably a good sign, because after all the extra food around the holidays I can do with a break.

Reading | Finished We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves at last and went on to read the Swedish novel Borta bäst. I enjoyed both at the time. I have a pile of books on my nightstand (as always) to read next, not sure what February's book will be yet but probably Amy Poehler's Yes Please.

Visiting | My parents & P's parents.

Enjoying | Starting Project Life above all. Also, noticing that the days are getting longer again, at last.

Making | Project Life pages for hours on end during the final week of the month, pages for my 2014 photobook before that.

Looking forward to | When my prints arrive for my first Project Life pages, going away on training in Stockholm in a couple of weeks, and (needless to say) spring!

No comments