Around here: Welcome spring.



There's no doubt about it anymore, spring is here! The weather these past two weeks has been almost too good to be true. Blue skies and sunshine practically everyday! What a welcome change from the cold and grey of winter. This week I replaced my winter boots with ballet flats and I can't wait until I can replace my frumpy winter coat with something lighter... I love that spring is so early. We had our first little barbecue already the weekend before last. In 2014 we had to wait until late April. I took these photos when the spring weather had just arrived ten days ago. I am sure there are many more signs of spring out there now, and I hope I'll get a chance to photograph them this weekend.

2 comments

  1. Vackra bilder :D Ja, det har verkligen varit en tidig vår.. Ser man till allt som händer runt om i världen dock och det konstiga vädret vi hade förra året så känns det som att det inte är en tvekan om att det är klimatförändringarna som gör det.. Det skulle ju bli mer extremväder hos oss då sa dem och det har vi ju verkligen fått se prov på :P Jag hoppas dock att jag har fel ^^ ha de gott :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Nu tycks ju vintern ha kommit tillbaka lite så våren kanske inte blir riktigt så tidig trots allt men nog är det otäckt allt när man ser ett så tydligt mönster med tidigare vår/mildare vintrar och varmare somrar.

      Delete