Project life: Glimpses from 1990-1994.









Last week I finally completed the Project Life album I made of my first ten years. In the end I managed to fit the entire decade into one album which was surprising since I'd read that albums of this size could fit 40 page protectors at most, and I had filled 50. But, they fit in, and comfortably so, so my type A personality is very pleased.

I'm currently scanning photos from the next decade of my life and since mum had started taking many more photos per year by then I highly doubt that I'll be lucky enough to fit them all into just one album. At the same time, I don't mind that much, because I am enjoying this project so much that I don't really want to be done with it too quickly :)


Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here.

2 comments