Life lately: August 2015.



Watching | Most notably, Far from the Madding Crowd and Testament of Youth, both of which contain beautiful scenery and love stories. Watching them really made me want to go travelling on the English countryside. Also, this, which I claim is the best Swedish documentary series in a long time.

Listening to | Panflute music. I feel strangely drawn to the often melancholy sound.

Consuming | All the delicious chocolate I got for my birthday.

Reading | Augustiresan by Anna Fredriksson which I mostly read because it takes place in August in an area of the country that I love... I can't say I loved the book, nor did I expect to, but the way it was written managed to draw me in anyway.

Visiting | The parents several times, my friend E & various other places I went to during my summer vacation.

Enjoying | The perfect summer weather we had, being on vacation, fun busy days at work, excellent photo lighting, celebrating my birthday...

Making | Less progress with my photo projects than I would have liked, but I hope to make up for that in the autumn. When the weather is nice I obviously prefer to be out doing things and taking photos rather than staying inside, editing them.

Looking forward to | Going to Croatia in three weeks!

2 comments

  1. Åh, vart i Kroatien ska ni åka? Vi var i Dubrovnik förra året, så himla vackert <3 vill gärna återvända dit någon gång :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oj, ser att jag missat att svara. Jag minns dina fina bilder från när ni var där :) Vi ska på en rundresa, flyger till Split och sedan åker vi norrut bl.a. till Krka-nationalparken och därefter ner till Dubrovnik. Har velat åka dit länge och nu när jag fyllde 30 tyckte jag att det var dags.

      Delete