Project Life: 2015 title page.



I've made so much progress with my 2015 Project Life pages these past weeks (hence my absence online). At this rate I will be caught up before the end of the year, which would be great because then I can order a photo book already in January. I'm really looking forward to seeing the pages in print. Since the first pages I made included photos from this summer I've been working my way backwards (and forwards) and I finished the title page only yesterday so I thought I'd start by sharing that. I intend to share some more pages later on, when I've filled in the gaps so I can share them in chronologial order.


Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here.
Products used: Digital page protector by Valorie Wibbens, Hello 2015 stamp by Caylee Grey, 3x4 filler cards + sticker from the Everyday Edition, camera from the Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party mini kit and "bracket" stamp from the Moments Like These Edition.


1 comment