Life lately: May 2016.



Watching | Three really good films this month - Miss You Already (so sad!), The Jungle Book (at the cinema) and Joy. Plus a bunch of things on TV thoughout the month, my favourite of which is Tänk om.

Listening to | Lots of 80s music before and during the 80s party we had at work. So much fun.

Consuming | More ice cream than I should have, as always at this time of year :)

Reading | I started reading Cider With Rosie but haven't finished it yet.

Visiting | The parents + my sister in Malmö.

Enjoying | The too-good-to-be-true summer weather we've had, all the flowers that have been in bloom throughout the month, being able to hang out on the balcony again, all the little summery outings we went on, picnics and, of course, ice cream.

Making | Project Life pages for May, which I will be sharing here soon.

Looking forward to | The little trips we have planned for June, summer and my vacation in July.

No comments