Project Life: My finished 2014 photobook.














At long last I am sharing some glimpses of my finished 2014 photo book! I've actually had it since before the summer but for some reason I kept forgetting to photograph it while it was still light outside. I created the pages for this book during the spring, after I finished my 2015 book, so this is my most recent one. I actually like it a bit better than the 2015 one because I'd developed my style a bit more by the time I made it and I included more journalling. I wish I could share more than just a handful of pages but at 195 pages this book is my longest to date, so there is no way I could fit it all into one entry. The books I've completed so far are some of my most prized possessions and I'm looking forward to adding my 2016 book to them!


Technical details:
Company: Blurb.
Size: 12 x 12.
Number of pages: 195.
Design software: I make all the pages in Photoshop and create the book through Bookify on the Blurb webpage.
Paper: Matte premium.
Cover: Wrap-around.

5 comments

  1. Oh Diana, this is so beautiful! I have such a strong love for photo books and your digital pages look so lovely! This makes me want to completely switch to digital. Where did you have your album printed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I've printed all my books so far through Blurb, I'm really happy with how they turn out.

      Delete
  2. men asså fyfasen vad duktig du är! Jag önskar att jag hade det tålamodet att orka göra såna här fotoböcker, tänker att det hade varit roligt att ha inför framtiden. Måste verkligen försöka mig på något liknande känner jag. Vad kostar det att göra en sån här bok och hur går man tillväga som? Kram på dig!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack :) Jag kan verkligen rekommendera det, speciellt för dig som tar så mycket fina bilder! Jag gör mina sidor i Photoshop och sedan laddar jag upp dem på Blurb.com, där jag beställer böckerna. Jag brukar betala runt 1000 kr st, beroende på antal sidor. Om man prenumererar på deras nyhetsbrev får man en rabattkod nästan varje vecka så man behöver aldrig betala fullpris.

      Delete