Life Lately: January 2017.



Watching | We started the year out by watching Lion at the cinema and I loved it so much that I immediately wanted to rewatch it. It's the best film I've seen in a long time. Seriously, go watch it now! ;) Other than that we watched Keeping Up With the Joneses which I found really funny.

Listening to | Mostly various P3 documentaries.

Consuming | Blood oranges still :)

Reading | Let Me Sing You Gentle Songs which has been waiting on my bookshelf for years. It's okay but a bit slow so far.

Visiting | My parents, my sister + my cousin to celebrate her birthday.

Enjoying | The beautiful wintery days we were blessed with at the start of the month, finishing + seeing my 2016 photobook in print (photos to come!), noticing that the days are becoming longer again, bringing home bouquets of colourful tulips, our trip to Stockholm, doing my annual decluttering and making tentative plans for the year ahead.

Making | Project Life pages for my 2017 album :) And working on a 1SE video of 2017.

Looking forward to | Some potentially good news we're expecting, lighter days + hopefully more sunshine.

No comments