Project Life: Glimpses from 2005-2007.















Today I finally took the time to photograph my Project Life album for the years 2005-2009. Above you can see photos of some of the spreads covering 2005-2007. I am saving 2008-2009 for another entry so as not to make this entry too overwhelming. I finished this album at the end of 2016 after working on it throughout the autumn. It is my fourth physical album and my favourite so far because it is just filled to the brim with memories. The main difference compared to my first three albums (covering 1985-2004) is that I was able to include journalling in this album and not just titles + dates. I started my old blog on LiveJournal in early 2006 and my entries there were a goldmine when working on this album. They helped me remember the details of what happened during those years and I also included a lot of quotes from my old entries. Rather than journal from my 2016 perspective I was able to make this album really authentic to my life in those years.

The only aspect that isn't "historically" accurate is of course, the products I used :) I used a mix of various Project Life kits, with a lot of Project 52 Fresh because I got my hands on it when I had just started this project, mixed with Everyday, Modern, various Christmas kits + some Paislee Press products. Come back to see glimpses of the rest of the album in a couple of days!


Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here.


No comments