Life Lately: May 2017.



Watching | Believe it or not, we did not watch a single film in May! I don't if that has ever happened before. It says a lot about how many episodes of The Office that we watched throughout the month. We've made it up to season 7 by now :)

Listening to | I dusted off my summer playlist to get in the mood for summerrrr :)

Consuming | Nectarines that are finally in season.

Reading | Still The Zookeeper's Wife. Thank goodness my summer vacation is coming up so I can catch up on my reading. Haven't finished a book since March!

Visiting | Our parents + some other relatives.

Enjoying | Warm and sunny days, all the beautiful flowers that were in bloom, feeling close to achieving my dreams for a little while (until it all came crashing down, unfortunately).

Making | Project Life pages for my 2017 album + my (physical) infertility album. Also I added a second extension floor to my dollhouse so I spent a lot of time making plans for that :)

Looking forward to | Summer, especially our trip to Istria in July!

No comments