Project Life: Croatia 2015.

With our second trip to Croatia just behind us I thought I'd share my Project Life pages documenting my first trip to Croatia, in September + October 2015. I never got around to sharing them here back then (nor any photos from this trip for that matter), even though they were my favourite pages in my 2015 album. They were the last pages I made for the album and by then I had developed my style a bit more (2015 was my first year doing Digital Project Life). When I look at these it annoys me that I didn't think of adding drop shadows to the photos until after I finished this album ;)

I mostly used the Everyday Edition for these pages. It was brand new at the time and I found that the pink, gold and blue hues complemented my photos from Croatia really well. I also used a bit of the Moments Like These, Sunshine and Midnight editions as well as the Be Bright themed cards and the This & That value kit. This was my first time including (scanned) memorabilia in my pages.








































Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here. Digital page protectors by Valorie Wibbens.

No comments