Life Lately: October 2017.



Watching | Aside from the usual (Sofias änglar etc), we watched season 2 of Top of the Lake (so exciting!) and started watching the new season of Så mycket bättre.

Listening to | As always I discovered a great new artist through this year's Så mycket bättre - Sabina Ddumba. I had heard her hits on the radio before but I never actively listened to her. Now I am hooked :)

Consuming | Apple pie and chocolate cupcakes among other things - I've started baking a bit more since we moved to the house because we're having more visitors over than we did in our cramped apartment.

Reading | I started reading The Pearl That Broke Its Shell and really enjoy it so far.

Visiting | My sister in her new apartment, my parents and Per's mother.

Enjoying | Getting the boring side of moving mostly over and done with and being able to focus more on the fun parts like decorating and slowly adding new things. Decorating for Halloween with some cute little pumpkins and a big one for our front entryway.

Making | I got fully caught up with my infertility album and made some pages for my 2017 album. I also updated my dollhouse a bit by adding some new things, among other things a new family.

Looking forward to | I'd be lying if I said I was looking forward to November since it's my least favourite month, but I am starting to look forward to December and the holidays!

No comments