Project Life: September 2017.

Usually busy months equal many pages in my Project Life albums, but September was an exception because I didn't have as much time as usual to focus on taking photos. I still managed to fill up twelve pages, which isn't so little and does cover everything that happened this month, but it doesn't reflect that it was our busiest month of the year. It feels a bit wrong to share these pages so long after the fact and I still have the final quarter of the year left to finish and share, but perhaps I can inspire someone who also hasn't finished documenting the autumn of 2017 yet :)


Introducing the month with the usual calendar card from Project 52 Fresh and journalling cards from the Everyday Edition. The filler card and elements are from the Grace collection by Sahin Designs.


The first spread about the move and our new home. All products from the Tranquil collection by Sahin Designs. I actually got it a long time ago but didn't use it for its intended purpose (documenting your home) until now.


Another spread about the move using the Tranquil collection.


A spread about some travelling we had to make in the middle of moving, for medical reasons. I used the Golden kit by Amber LaBau which might just be my favourite product in her store.


Here I documented our first weeks at the house, with products from the aforementioned Golden kit.


Finally, a spread about an outing we went on at the end of the month. All products from the Fall Magic kit by Paislee Press.


Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here. Digital page protectors by Valorie Wibbens.

No comments