Project Life: October 2017.

Today I thought I'd share the five spreads I made documenting October 2017.


First up is a spread introducing the month. The journalling cards are from the Project 52 Fresh and the calendar card from the Everyday Edition. I mixed them up with a filler card + some elements from an old kit by Paislee Press called Hello Fall.


Next up is a spread about how we spent our days at home in October, working on various house projects + hanging out by the fireplace. Products are a mix of Project 52 Fresh and the Fall Magic kit by Paislee Press.


Documenting a day I spent visiting my sister at her new apartment. I used cards from the (unfortunately retired) Stampin’ Up! All Year Long kit.


A spread about some beautiful days we spent in our garden. Products are a mix of the Everyday Edition and Fall Magic.


Finally, a spread about an outing we went on at the end of the month. I used products from the Fall Magic kit again along with Project 52 Fresh.


Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here. Digital page protectors by Valorie Wibbens. Some products used above have been recoloured.

No comments