Project Life: July 2018.

Earlier this week I ordered my 2018 photobook from Blurb and the estimated delivery day is already next Friday! Needless to say I am very excited that I will soon get to see all these pages that I've spent so long working on in real life. My book is finished but I still have many pages left to share here. If you're keeping track my July pages are next up. This month included most of my summer vacation so I filled up more spreads than during an average month, but then again that is always the case during the summer months for me.


First spread of the month. Journalling card from the Everyday Edition and calendar card from this kit by Paislee Press. The rest is from the Joie de Vivre kit by Paislee Press.


Second spread with more products from Joie de Vivre.


A spread about an outing we went on to one of my favourite places in the world. Journalling card from the Everyday Edition and the rest from Joie de Vivre.


This spread was one of my contributions when I was a guest on the Paislee Press Creative Team in September. I used the Dwell kit to document some memories of summer in our garden.


The first of five spreads documenting a three day road trip we went on to the southernmost parts of Sweden. Products from the Aloha kit by Paislee Press.


First spread about the second day of the trip. Here I used the Project 52 Fresh edition.


Day two part two, also featuring Project 52 Fresh.


Day two part three, with products from the Aloha kit.


Finally, the third day, also using the Aloha kit.


A spread about a visit to my parents and a meetup with some of my childhood friends. Products are all Project 52 Fresh.


Here I documented another little trip we went on during our summer vacation. Products from the Eternal Sunshine kit by Paislee Press.


More summer days documented in the final spread of the month, also featuring Eternal Sunshine. This was another one of my contributions to the Paislee Press CT.


Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here. Digital page protectors by Valorie Wibbens.

No comments