Project Life: August 2018.

Today I bring you the next chapter of my 2018 photobook, namely my pages documenting the month of August. The number of pages is unusually low for a summer month in my life. The reason for this is that we went back to work already during the second week of the month and spent all our remaining spare time working on various house projectsand thus I took less photos than usual...


First spread of the month. Journalling cards from the Everyday Edition and calendar card from this kit by Paislee Press. The filler card is from the Behind the Lens kit by Paislee Press.


Second spread, documenting the only outing we went on this month. Products from the Behind the Lens. This was another one of my contributions to the Paislee Press Creative Team in September.


A spread about the end of summer in our garden. Products from the Project 52 Fresh edition.


This spread contains the photos from my maternity session with the amazing photographer Maria Lindberg. I included an insert in this spread, you can see one of the sides here and the other side below:


As you might remember I included an insert for the first time in my 2017 photobook and I liked the result so much that I included several in my 2018 book. I will cut off half of the page in the finished book to create a "half page". The products here are all from the Messy Beautiful kit by Paislee Press.


Here I documented some of the aforementioned house projects - our bedroom makeover + the finished nursery. Products are a combination of Project 52 Fresh and the Dwell kit by Paislee Press.


Finally a spread about my + Elsa's birthdays and a little bit about Elsa at the age of 2. Products from Project 52 Fresh.


Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here. Digital page protectors by Valorie Wibbens.

2 comments

  1. So much beautiful pages! Must be so great to have your own swimming pool (jealous!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! How I miss those summer days, scrapbooking summer memories is so much more fun than winter ones if you ask me.

      Haha yes, it was wonderful to have a pool last summer when it was so warm, but it is a lot of work :/

      Delete