Project Life: February 2019.

I completed most of my February pages already in March as far as photos + cards go but it took me until last week to get around to typing the journalling (my March pages + some of April are also finished except for the journalling). I always save the journalling for last and do it in batches since it tends to get rather time consuming. Even though I know what stories I want to document it can take a while to figure out how, and where because some stories can fit just as well in multiple spreads since I document monthly rather than weekly. On the other hand, selecting and editing photos + mixing them with cards is usually a quick process for me.

In any case, here are my February spreads - all twelve of them with three inserts which might seem like a lot for a short winter month, but you'll soon see why :)

Introducing the month. Journalling card from the Everyday Edition, calendar card from here and the remaining products from the Better Together kit by Paislee Press.


Cleo at four months, including a 6x12 insert. Products from Better Together with a journalling card from the Everyday Edition (recoloured).


Other side of the above insert.


Valentine's Day, documented. Products from Better Together with a journalling card from the Everyday Edition (recoloured).


The first of seven spreads + two inserts documenting Cleo's christening. I have never devoted so many pages to one day before but it was one of the most memorable and special days of my life so I didn't see a reason to keep things minimal :) I used the Southern Weddings collection from the Becky Higgins brand for all these pages. Obviously it's wedding themed but I found that many of the cards worked just as well for documenting a christening. After all, there are quite a few similarities (preparations, a special gown, church, ceremony, gathering of family and friends etc).


















Towards the end of the month winter made quite a comeback just when we thought spring was about to arrive, which is what I documented in this spread. Products are a mix of the Everyday Edition and Winter Vibes by Paislee Press (recoloured).


Final spread, documenting a visit from (Cleo's) grandma + some more everyday moments in February. Products from Better Together.


Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here. Digital page protectors by Valorie Wibbens.

No comments