Project Life: April 2019.

I finished these pages a long time ago but with a baby in my life I have to focus on keeping up with Project Life rather than keeping up with sharing my Project Life pages here. But I have definitely not forgot this place, and my intention is to keep sharing my pages, however late. Thus, here are my April pages. I have since finished May and June and most of July and August sans journalling so those pages will make it here eventually :)


First spread of the month. Journalling card from the Everyday Edition, calendar card from here and the rest is a mix of Everyday and the Rainy Days set by Paislee Press. The products from Everyday have been recoloured to match Rainy Days which became my go-to kit for this month, not because I documented any rainy days but because it's a spring themed kit that I hadn't used before.


A spread about a spring outing we went on in the beginning of the month. Products are a mix of Everyday and Rainy Days.




A spread with a 6x12 insert about Cleo at six months. The cards are recolured ones from the Everyday Edition. The "every flower" stamp is from Growth Mindset by Paislee Press.


About my boyfriend's birthday. More recolured cards from the Everyday Edition (recoloured to match the colours of Rainy Days).


A spread about some outings I went on with Cleo. Products are the same combination as above, and I used the same for the rest of the month so I won't keep mentioning it under every spread ;)


More about our life this month in general.


First of two spreads documenting how we celebrated Easter.


Second Easter spread.


Cleo's first ride in her stroller documented :) I documented the first time we took her out in her pram in October so of course I needed to dedicate a spread to this event as well.


Final spread of the month, documenting how we spent the Swedish holiday Walpurgis Night.


Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here. Digital page protectors by Valorie Wibbens.

No comments