Project Life: May 2019.

Yesterday I finally finished my August pages so now I am working on September. I decided to celebrate by taking some time out of my regularly scheduled memory keeping to share the next instalment of my 2019 pages here, namely those documenting the month of May :)


First spread of the month. Journalling card from the Everyday Edition and calendar card from here. The rest is from the For Like Ever kit by Paislee Press which was my go-to kit this month.




A spread with a 6x12 insert documenting Cleo at seven months. All products from For Like Ever.


A visit from my mum and sister documented using more For Like Ever.


A spread about a day when we visited my mother in law. A little bit of For Like Ever but also the Summer Manifesto kit as well as a journalling card from the Everyday Edition.


A bit more about the month in general. Products from For Like Ever and the Everyday Edition.


A spread about a day we spent at my sister's summer house. Products (I think you can guess by now) from For Like Ever.


Here I documented a very special day - my first Mother's Day. Products are mostly For Like Ever with a journalling card from the Everyday Edition and "happy day" filler card from Project 52 Fresh.


Final spread of the month, documenting more about the month in general. Journalling card from the Everyday Edition and the rest from Summer Manifesto.


Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here. Digital page protectors by Valorie Wibbens.

1 comment