Life lately: March 2015.



Watching | A bunch of films - Love, Rosie was my favourite, it's so cute.

Listening to | This month I rediscovered The Wreckers and have been listening to them quite a bit.

Consuming | Things that aren't sweets. But tomorrow Lent ends and I start eating sweets again, yay! I mean, I usually don't eat that much anyway, but it'll be nice to be able to have some chocolate again :P

Reading | Almost done with The Opposite of Loneliness by Marina Keegan. It's different from what I usually read, but very relatable. And heartbreaking that her life ended when it had only just begun, of course.

Visiting | The parents and also Berlin last weekend. Of course I came home with a memory card filled with photos that I will be sharing here soon :)

Enjoying | Berlin above all. And finishing my first Project Life album.

Making | I haven't made as much progress with my second Project Life album as I would have liked, but it's been a busy month so I have had less time to spend on creative endeavours than usual.

Looking forward to | Warmer days. The days may be long and bright but after the one warm week we had it turned cold again so those bulky winter clothes aren't going anywhere just yet.

No comments