Around here: Glimpses from my balcony.



Since the risk of frosty nights from here on out seems low we dared to buy flowers for our balcony this weekend. For the third year in a row I went for pink flowers. In my defence these flowers are not the exact same colours that I've had before, and I've never had ranunculus (the small flower pot) before. It makes me so happy when I look out through the window now. I'm looking forward to spending many a sunny day out on the balcony this spring and summer :)

2 comments

  1. Fina blommor och bilder! :) Hade tänkt försöka mig på lite trädgård i år jag med, hehe :P får se hur det går, novis som man är och allt :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack! Pelargoner är väldigt lättskötta, bara man kommer ihåg att vattna så klarar de sig själva och håller sig fina hela sommaren, så de är bra att börja med:)

    ReplyDelete