Life lately: April 2015.



Watching | April has felt like a busy month so it surprises me when I look back that I had time to watch as many TV shows and films as I did. As far as films go I watched Wild, The Imitation Game and The Rewrite. All three are definitely watchable but The Imitation Game was my favourite and taught me a lot about an aspect of WW2 that I wasn't very familiar with beforehand. On the TV show front Mad Men returned for its final season and Swedish TV started airing In the Club, the second season of the Swedish show Welcome to Sweden as well as the new show Ack Värmland. On top of that we've been catching up with Call the Midwife.

Listening to | A lot of Björn Afzelius after watching a documentary about his life.

Consuming | Nothing really stands out, other than the fact that I now eat (a moderate amount of) sweets again.

Reading | Well, according to Goodreads I am curently reading Britt-Marie var här and Yes Please. Let's leave it at that and hope I can post a different answer at the end of May ;)

Visiting | The parents for Easter. S & O for a fun evening of beer tasting (cider for me though since I don't drink beer).

Enjoying | Project Life, it has sucked me right back in again after a break in March (during which I finished scanning all my mum's photos from the 90s and early 2000s, so indirectly I was working on Project Life then as well). All the beautiful sunny and warm (for the season) days we've had. Photographing spring. Decorating my balcony. Friday's epic party at work.

Making | Spreads for my 1995-1999 Project Life album.

Looking forward to | Finishing the aforementioned album. Summer. In the shorter term, celebrating Walpurgis Night tonight and the upcoming long weekend.

2 comments

  1. Vad ambitiös du är med dina fotoböcker! :) Hade jag orkat hade jag gjort en också men jag har så många bollar i luften redan nu som det är så det får vänta ett tag till :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja jag har ju inte så mycket annat att pyssla med här i min lilla hyreslägenhet så jag har gott om tid till mina fotoprojekt. Jag tänker att det är bra att passa på nu medan jag har tid, för i framtiden kan det ju bli annorlunda. Och du hittar säkert tid till det förr eller senare ;)

    ReplyDelete