Project Life: June 2016.

June was a wonderful summer month, filled with lots of beautiful summer memories to document. I ended up with thirteen whole spreads for my album. This is one of the main reasons why I don't do physical Project Life - I would feel so restricted sticking to a certain number of spreads per month, and if I didn't, a month like this one alone would fill up almost a third of a 12x12 album!


Starting out with a spread about the month in general as usual. Calendar card from the Project 52 2016 Edition (recoloured to all white) and June stamp from Paislee Press. The journalling card, white filler card and photo overlay are all from the Everyday Edition. The striped filler card might be too, actually, but recoloured with a shade of green from the Hello Lovely Edition, which I used for several of this month's spreads (most editions have striped filler cards, I don't remember exactly which one this is from).


The first of several spreads documenting this trip. Flower + striped filler cards from the Hello Lovely Edition, journalling card + heart filler card from the Moments Like These Edition (recoloured).


Filler cards from the Hello Lovely Edition, journalling card from the Everyday Edition (recoloured). (While I often use cards from several different editions for my spreads I tend to prefer the simple journalling cards from Liz Tamanaha's editions (Moments Like These, Midnight and Everyday) and often use those recoloured to match the edition I'm currently using. It also helps make my spreads look more consistent.)


Filler cards from the Hello Lovely Edition, journalling card from the Everyday Edition (recoloured).


Filler cards from the Memories in the Making Edition, journalling card from the Everyday Edition (recoloured), "wander" stamp from Paislee Press.


Filler cards from the Hello Lovely Edition, journalling card from the Everyday Edition (recoloured).


A spread about our visit to the Solliden Palace Gardens. All cards from the Charming Edition.


Another spread about the month in general, all cards from the Charming Edition.


A spread about another outing, this time to Brösarp in Skåne, where we rode on an old steam engine train. Cards from the Charming Edition.


Celebrating Midsummer Eve. All cards from the Moments Like These Edition.


More photos from Midsummer Eve. Two cards from the Moments Like These Edition "Perfection" filler card from the Midnight Edition (recoloured).


A spread about our trip to the island of Hanö on Midsummer Day. All cards from the Moments Like These Edition.


Discovering more of Blekinge. All cards from the Moments Like These Edition, "here" stamp from Paislee Press.


Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here. Digital page protectors by Valorie Wibbens.

2 comments

  1. Hi Diana! Your photos and pages are just gorgeous! I love seeing your digital PL inspiration. I know what you mean about feeling limited, I create physical albums and fill them up quite quickly! So, when I have a lot of photos I want to scrap, I create extra digital pages to save and view on my computer ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thanks for the comment :) I'm glad you like them! That's a good idea!

      Delete