Project Life: November 2016.

Here are my spreads for the month of November which is finished a couple of days ago. Only one month left of 2016 before I can order my photo book, I can't believe how fast this year has gone by! I used quite a lot of different products for these ones so I'm very pleased that they came out looking relatively cohesive :)


Starting out with a spread about the month in general as always. Calendar card from the Project 52 2016 Edition (recoloured to all white) and "November" stamp from Paislee Press. All the other cards are from the Everyday Edition. I cut out the little "sticker" from a filler card from the Moments Like These Edition.


A spread about an outing we went on to the Store Mosse national park. All products from the beautiful new Project 52 Fresh Edition.


Bringing home little Elsa was a great opportunity to use the Cats Themed Cards. This is a spread about her first day home. "Welcome" stamp from Paislee Press.


A spread about my visit to my mum's godparents. All products from Project 52 Fresh.


Documenting the week I spent home with Elsa :) Cards from the Baby Edition and Stampin' Up! Hello Baby Girl, except for the "just us" card which is from Project 52 Fresh (hearts are from Hello Baby Girl though).


Another spread about Elsa, this time about our visit to my sister when she got to meet her "cousin" Alfons for the first time. I used Cats Themed Cards for this as well, but the "hello" stamp is from a card from Project 52 Fresh.


Finally, a spread about the last weekend of November when we went to a local Christmas market and decorated for Christmas. Joyful Papers and elements by Amber LaBau Designs. You can see these pages in larger size in this entry over at Amber's blog.


Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here. Digital page protectors by Valorie Wibbens.

No comments