Life Lately: December 2016.



Watching | After months of waiting for it to premiere (the Swedish release date was actually pushed back a couple of times for some reason), I finally got to watch The Light Between Oceans. I read the novel a couple of years ago and was really excited to see how it would translate to the big screen. I definitely lived up to my expectations, both the acting and the beautiful scenery, and was one of the films I enjoyed the most in 2016.

Listening to | Christmas music, all the time. 

Consuming | All the Christmas food + sweets.

Reading | I finished To the Bright Edge of the World by Eowyn Ivey which I started in November, which means that I completed my goal of reading 12 books in 2016. I liked the story but I'm a bit torn when it comes to the structure of the novel (it consists of journal entries, drawings, photos, diary entries, newspaper articles etc). I liked Eowyn Ivey's previous novel The Snow Child much more. 

Visiting | My parents and Per's mother around the holidays. 

Enjoying | The holiday season and all the preparations for Christmas, the delicious food + buying presents. 

Making | I finished my 2005-2009 Project Life album at the very end of the month and am so happy with it. Photos to come.

Looking forward to | Going to Stockholm in mid-January.

No comments