Around here: We're moving!





As I've mentioned in my latest Life lately posts, we finally bought a house at the end of June, after a house hunt that lasted over four years (!). We'll be moving in September and we are so excited that we're finally graduating from our cramped one bedroom apartment to a home that will hold all our things + more and comes with a cozy wooded garden. You can see some of the realtor's photos above.

These days we are going on (at least) weekly visits to our local IKEA, constantly revising our plans for how we're going to furnish and decorate the house and packing for the move. We don't have much space for new things until we get access to the house but we've already bought some new furniture. The first two things I bought for the house weren't very practical though - I bought one of those donut-shaped swim rings and bath bombs from Lush because priorities :) We'll see what I get to use first - if it's still warm enough to use the pool in September my donut will come in handy, and if not I will have a hot bath with one of the bath bombs ;)

5 comments

  1. Congratulations! I'm moving to my new apartment too. So I know how exciting it is :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Congrats to you too, and good luck with the move :)

      Delete
  2. what a great house! with a pool? I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes it does come with a pool :) We actually never wanted a house with a pool (because we think it's too much work in relation to how often you get to use it - Swedish summer isn't always so warm)but since the house fit all our other criteria I guess we can live with a pool ;)

      Delete