Project Life: May 2017.

During my vacation I was finally able to catch up with my 2017 Project Life pages. I finished documenting both May and June, which means that I am back on track again, working away on my July pages. Today I thought I'd share the pages I made documenting May.


First up is a spread about the month in general. The journalling card on the left is from the Everyday Edition while the one on the right is from the Midnight Edition (recoloured). Calendar card (recoloured) + filler card from Project 52 Fresh.


A spread about a day trip we went on to Linköping. All cards from Project 52 Fresh which I ended up using a lot this month because I realized that I hadn't used it very much in a while. I think the colours go especially well with spring/summer photos.


I spent a lot of time in our local park with Elsa in May because she loves spending time outside so much, so I decided to dedicate a spread to documenting that. I used the A Mother's Heart Mini Kit by Amber LaBau for this spread.


A spread about how we decorated our balcony for spring. Products from the aforementioned A Mother's Heart Mini Kit.


Documenting how we spent Ascension Day + a bit of journalling about some challenges we faced during the final weeks of May. Products from Project 52 Fresh.


A spread about a day I spent with my sister who came to visit me. All products from Project 52 Fresh.


Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here. Digital page protectors by Valorie Wibbens.

3 comments

  1. I am so in love with your pages, as always! Your pages are so clean and simple, I'm trying to make mine more minimalist too. It's nice to use yours as an example.
    I have a question about the page protector you used for your day with Elsa at the parc. Which one did you use on the right? I think these are the Valorie Wibbens page protectors, but I can't seem to find this particular one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet words :)

    That is a good question, I actually used a "Design A" page protector and modified it a bit in Photoshop. I added a "seam" between the 3x4 photos on the right in the top + bottom rows with the clone tool. The 4x6 photo on the right side in the middle row covers the seam that was there so I didn't need to cover it up in the page protector. I hope you understand what I mean :)

    ReplyDelete