Project Life: June 2017.

Today I'm sharing the 26 (!) pages I made documenting the month of June. It was a busy summer month filled to the brim with beautiful memories and I think that's reflected in these pages. They are my favourite by far out of the ones I've made so far for my 2017 album. I ended up using a random mix of a great number of Paislee Press products as well as the kits that Liz Tamanaha has designed for the Becky Higgins brand. This is always a winning combination if you ask me :)


First up is a spread introducing the month. The calendar card is from Project 52 Fresh, everything else from the Everyday Edition (some items have been recoloured).


Documenting a visit to a weekly (during the summer) vintage car meeting on the island of Öland. All products from the Moments Like These Edition.


A spread about a Sunday outing we went on to the southern parts of Öland. This is also all Moments Like These.


The first of two spreads documenting my trip to Stockholm with my sister and her boyfriend. We attended a vegan food fair, among other things. All products from the Backyard BBQ kit by Paislee Press, except for the journalling card which is from the Everyday Edition.


The second spread about my weekend in Stockholm. All products from the Everyday Edition (recoloured to match Backyard BBQ).


A spread about one of the many beautiful summer evenings we were blessed with in June. All products are from the Fresh Air kit.


Documenting another Sunday outing, this time to the Misterhult stone quarry. Products from the Weekend Vibes kit.


This is a spread about an evening we spent at the beach with Elsa, complete with swimming in the sea and a picnic. I used the Bright Ideas kit which I bought in June because I thought the colours would match some of my photos.


The first of four spreads documenting our Midsummer weekend. This was Midsummer Eve. All products from the aforementioned Bright Ideas kit.


On Midsummer Day we went on an outing (from the cabin where we stayed) to Eksjö... This is also the Bright Ideas kit, mixed with the Everyday Edition and the Weekend Vibes kit.


Next stop on the same outing was the Skurugata Nature Reserve. I used the Fresh Air kit here.


Back at the lake cabin, one of my favourite places in the world. Products from the Bright Ideas kit again.


Finally, a spread documenting how we bought our house :) I mixed Moments Like These with the Say Yes To kit here.


Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here. Digital page protectors by Valorie Wibbens.

2 comments