Project Life: November 2017.

I am so close to getting my hands on my printed 2017 photobook and I can't wait to see it in real life :) In the meantime, I thought I'd continue sharing my digital spreads. In this post you can see how I documented the month of November. I realized at the end of 2017 that I hadn't used the Everyday Edition that much yet for my 2017 album so I decided to dust it off and these spreads turned out to be some of my favourites out of all the pages I made in 2017. You just can't go wrong with this edition and it truly does stand the test of time. As much as I love Project 52 Fresh which I've been using a lot since it came out, if I had to choose one I would go for Everyday.


This time around the weather in November was much more beautiful than October and it is definitely reflected in these spreads. This is the first spread, introducing the month. The calendar card is from Project 52 Fresh, everything else from the Everyday Edition.


The second spread, about how we spent the first weekend of November. All cards are from the Everyday Edition.


A spread about a beautiful Sunday that we spent at a Christmas fair + visiting relatives. Once again, all cards from the Everyday Edition :)


Here I documented a week of training I went on with work + a meeting we went on in another city. Products are from the Everyday Edition and the Winter Day collection by Sahin Designs.


Finally, a spread about autumn in our garden. All cards from the Everyday Edition.


Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here. Digital page protectors by Valorie Wibbens.

No comments