Project Life: December 2017.

The time has come to share the Project Life pages I made documenting the final month of 2017. Now all that's left to share is photos of the finished, physical book which should be arriving in the mail later this month. I hope we will get some decent light soon instead of these dreary grey days so I can take some photos of it when it arrives!


As always, first up is a spread introducing the month, featuring our Christmas card photo which is one of my favourite 2017 photos thanks to Elsa's cute little face + red scarf :) The calendar card is from Project 52 Fresh and the journalling card on the left side from the Everyday Edition. The rest is from the Stampin' Up Hello December 2015 Edition which I used a lot for my December spreads. It's one of my all time favourite Christmas kits and I am so glad I got my hands on it before it was retired.


Here I documented one of our first fun house projects - painting my office/craft room. We have been super busy since moving in but most of our time has been spent on boring essential projects and fixes so it was refreshing to just do something like this for once. I used cards from the Oh What Fun Winter value kit.


Of course I had to document our first Christmas at the house :) All products from the aforementioned Hello December 2015 Edition.


The first of two spreads documenting the month's main event i.e. Christmas Eve. The cards are all Hello December 2015.


Second spread about Christmas Eve (also featuring Hello December 2015).


A spread about Christmas Day + Boxing Day. Cards from Hello December 2015.


Finally, the final spread of the year, about New Years Eve of course. All cards from Project 52 Fresh.


Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here. Digital page protectors by Valorie Wibbens.

2 comments

  1. love your pages again! i am very curious to see your album.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will share some photos later this month :)

      Delete