Project Life: My finished 2017 photobook.


















I have been meaning to share photos of my 2017 photobook ever since it arrived in February but I had to wait for weeks for an opportunity with good enough light to photograph it. Then life happened and I didn't get the chance to edit + upload the photos until today. In any case, here it is at last, the result of all those hours spent editing photos and putting together digital pages. I tried to include a spread or two from each month of the year when I photographed the book. If you want to see all the pages in digital format you can find them here. All in all I'm really happy with how the book turned out in real life. It's always such a special feeling when I get my hands on the final product. This was my first time making an "insert" which you can see above and I think it turned out really well! I hope I get the opportunity to make some more for this year's book. You can see photos of my previous books in this format here: 2014, 2015 & 2016. If you have any questions about my process don't hesitate to ask!


Technical details:
Company: Blurb.
Size: 12 x 12.
Number of pages: 207.
Design software: I make all the pages in Photoshop and create the book through Bookify on the Blurb webpage.
Paper: Matte premium.
Cover: Wrap-around.

1 comment

  1. Wow, great album! Something to be proud of. I also can never wait to get my hands on my albums on paper! I already had mine of 2017 in the first week of january, haha. I also love the idea of the inserts.

    ReplyDelete