Project Life: January 2018.

To my great relief I finally finished my January pages tonight. I struggled with these because like I've mentioned on Instagram, I don't really think I've taken a single good photo so far this year. We have been blessed with quite mild winters these past few years so I've been fine with them, however this year has served as a reminder of why I hate winter. January was still not so bad because I was still blissfully unaware that winter was just starting, so you can imagine how little inspiration I feel to document February and March that have just been more of the same. I'm so over the cold and the snow but there's still no end in sight.


First spread of the year, introducing the month. How I miss these snowless days, this was before the nightmare started. The journalling card is the one I always use from the Everyday Edition. The calendar card is from this kit by Paislee Press wheras the rest is from Winter Vibes, also by Paislee Press.


A spread documenting life around our home in January. All products are from the Everyday Edition except for the "Let's Stay Indoors" tag which is from Winter Vibes (but has been recoloured to match the cards from the Everyday Edition).


Another spread using Winter Vibes, documenting the first snow and winter in our garden.


A spread about our daytrips to Malmö this month. Products from the Say Yes To Kit by Paislee Press (also recolured a bit).


Final spread of the month documenting more of our life at home. Products are mostly from the Everyday Edition but the warm + cozy stamp is from Winter Vibes and the quote is by Paislee Press.


Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can learn more about it here. Digital page protectors by Valorie Wibbens.

No comments